A MARQUEE WEDDING START TO FINISH: IN 12 SIMPLE STEPS
You are engaged and you want to plan an unusual and spectacular wedding to celebrate with your nearest and dearest your big day…but where do you start?
These simple steps will make wedding planning a marquee a lot less stressful!!!
1. Our simple questionnaire online asks suitable questions that can be easily answered with our ‘tick’ boxes…or indeed give our office a call and we can discuss the questions over the phone with yourself. Once we note the type of ground surface where your marquee wedding will be situated, when the wedding will take place, how many guests will be in attendance and where you will be having your marquee wedding we can put together a provisional itemised quotation for yourself.
2. Receiving our provisional quotation – this will be itemised individually so that you can see exactly what amenity costs what. We can also add to your quote items that you may not have thought of such as; tables, chairs, table linen, bar hire and so forth. This is turn can be amended to your wants and needs as necessary until you are absolutely satisfied with what we can do for your big day.
3. Our free of charge site survey – this is when a member of our team comes to meet with yourself and your fiancé if you wish. During the site survey, we will confirm details of your wedding and overall have a chat with yourself, it is important that you trust us and our happy with the service that we will be providing for you. During the site survey we will conduct a quick scope of the ground where the marquee will be situated, note if there is easy access to the site and if power and water mains is or is not available.
4. We will then re-quote yourself with items discussed during the site survey – if you wish to add chairs or take away the window walls previously quoted in the provisional quotation. This will allow both ourselves and yourself to note exactly what we will be providing you with for your marquee wedding and to make sure that you are doubly happy with the quotation.
5. You give us the go ahead; once the quotation is adapted and customised to your wants and needs, we will then invoice yourself with everything that you require. We ask for 25% of the total cost of your marquee wedding and the final 75% of the balance is due 14 days prior to your big day.
6. During the time period of paying your deposit and your wedding date please do not hesitate to call or email ourselves with any questions or queries you have – or indeed if you wish to change or add anything to your order, we will do our very best to help and advise you. An invoice can be amended whenever you do so wish, as long as we have the stock to accommodate your needs.
7. TALK TO US THROUGHOUT THE BUILD UP TO YOUR WEDDING – WE ARE HERE TO HELP!!!!
8. Two days before your marquee wedding we will travel to your location and start erecting the marquee and other amenities that you have ordered. If you have asked ourselves prior we will be more than happy to set up the tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery etc. to alleviate the stress from yourself. Please see our Appendix 1 in our terms and conditions for more information.
9. Once the marquee erection is complete – you can double check that everything is the way you wish it to be, if you would like to change anything let us know and we will be more than happy to accommodate your needs. Your day has to be perfect and you need to feel relaxed that your day is going to be exactly how you envisioned it in your head, so please tell us if you wish to change anything and we will do our best to change it.
10. ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY – ENJOY BE HAPPY – YOU ARE MARRIED!!!!! WOOOOHOOO
11. We will come back on the Monday (if the wedding is on the Saturday) or the equivalent day to take down the marquee. We would love to hear the feedback from yourself or indeed if you are embedded in happily married bliss pop us over an email when you can with your feedback, it is very important to us that our customers are happy and we would love and appreciate your comments. If it is easier we could always pop over and email to yourself with our customer feedback form to fill our at your leisure.
12. YOU have successfully completed a marquee wedding with Central-Marquees…now go have a drink and celebrate being married you deserve it.